After a rigorous process which involved taste testing by students and staff, we are pleased to announce that we now have a new catering provider; The Pantry. Now, not only are we able to provide a free breakfast for students and a meal at lunchtime, we are also offering a new break-time service.
Our students have been very positive about the change and more students are now accessing food at school.
Our free Breakfast Club runs from 7:30am to 8.30am and students wishing to attend Breakfast Club should arrive via the Chester Road entrance.
Members of staff will be on hand to assist students with homework and reading. The menu includes a variety of healthy breakfast options, including toast, fruit, juices, yoghurts and cereals.
All students are welcome to attend Breakfast Club. Those students who are in attendance must:
- display good behaviour at all times,
- not bring their own food or drink into Breakfast Club, as the food eaten needs to conform to the Healthy School standards and
- ensure that all food is eaten in the dining hall, and not taken outside.
We now offer the students a break with catering from The Pantry.
Fresh, Healthy Food for Growing Minds
Just like you, we’re parents, and there’s nothing more important to us than seeing the children we feed get served the nutritious food they deserve.
- Simple All of the meals we serve your children have been kept as simple as possible, using the same ingredients you’d find at home.
- Fresh We hand make all of our lunches that morning
- Nutritious Every one of our recipes has been carefully selected to provide your child with the nutrition their growing bodies need.
- Quality We insist on the highest quality ingredients, from fresh fruit and veg to red tractor approved, grade A meat.
Please click onto the following link for the Lunch Menu.